Our skilled in-house engineers provide a complete fire alarm service for the South of England including London, Berkshire, Bracknell, Windsor, Middlesex & Surrey, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex & Kent, West & East Sussex, Reading, Maidenhead, Slough, Newbury and the surrounding areas.
- Fire alarm servicing and maintenance
- Design, installation and commissioning
- Additional works
- Fault finding and repairs
- Regular checks
If you own a business, Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, you must have working fire alarms installed throughout your place of work.
RES is a HAES Systems approved partner – one of the leading UK manufacturers of fire detection equipment.
Fire Extinguisher Sales
RES provides a comprehensive range of new fire extinguishers and fire extinguisher accessories to meet all your requirements. All new fire extinguishers are manufactured to European Standard EN3 and guaranteed for five years by the manufacturer. Quantity and payment on delivery discounts are available.
Fire Alarm Equipment
.A wide range of equipment is available that will cater for the FD&A requirements of any type of premises. The types of equipment recommended may include some of the following range of products:
• All fire alarm systems will include manual call points that allow
people to raise a fire alarm, commonly known as “break glass” units
• Point detectors are designed to detect one or more of the four characteristics of fire; heat, smoke, combustion gas (i.e. carbon monoxide), or radiation (i.e. infra-red)
• Multi-sensor detectors combine detector technology to improve the detection characteristics and reject false alarms
• Optical beam detectors provide economical and effective protection of large, open plan spaces where the use of traditional detection technologies would prove to be difficult and/or costly to install
• Line type heat detectors are used in large industrial spaces such as tunnels or car parks with adverse environmental conditions
• Aspirating fire detection is a specialised system where air samples are taken to a sensitive central detector through a network of small pipes. These systems are often used in extreme environments, where access is difficult or heritage buildings as the installation can be very unobtrusive Sounders and bells give an audible fire alarm warning but these may be supplemented by voice alarm devices that give spoken instructions, or even a sophisticated voice alarm system
• Wireless fire alarm systems are available which provide solutions where wired installations are not suitable
• Other devices, such as visual alarms or beacons, are used if there is a risk of audio signals not being adequately heard by all occupants, either for disability reasons or by use of ear defenders.
The operation of all this equipment is coordinated and controlled by a control and indicating panel. This piece of equipment allows the day to day test and running of the fire alarm system but is also at the centre of managing what happens in the event of a fire alarm. The control and indicating panel may indicate only the zone in which a detector or call point has been activated or it may be a fully addressable panel giving details and location of the individual detector or call point that has operated. There should always be a zone plan displayed alongside the fire alarm control and indicator panel.
WIRELESS IS HERE!
Go Wireless with approved Hyfire Installers
The Hyfire range of products is the most technically advanced and innovative hybrid fire solution available in the UK. The system has an impressive track record and can boast the largest reference list of any EN54 compliant hybrid system available today.
The system seamlessly integrates wired and wireless devices with industry standard control equipment to provide a cost effective solution for almost any application. Equally at home with a 2000 device all wireless system as with a 50 device hybrid system, Hyfire has become the product of choice for many blue chip clients in many sectors of industry and commerce.
RES are now approved Hyfire Alarm Installers.
Wireless Fire Detection & Alarm Equipment
The Hyfire wireless fire system is market leading, in both its depth of the product range and the technology of its components. Designed and built around the latest standards ensures the system provides the same high levels of reliability and life safety provided by a wired system, alongside the superior flexibility of wireless technology. The wireless elements can be used on their own to build wholly wireless systems of virtually any size and complexity or mixed with the Hyfire wired products to provide seamless hybrid solutions which are both highly competitive and extremely flexible.
Wireless Field Devices
The Hyfire range of field devices is the most comprehensive available today. All field devices are fully intelligent and Compatible with all Hyfire loop translators, expander modules. Powered by standard lithium batteries these wireless devices are pleasing to the eye with the same look and feel as a standard wired product.
Wireless Alarm Devices
The Hyfire wireless alarm devices offer both Audio, Visual and combined units to provide a warning solution to most applications. Both the Audio and visual products come in both a wall mounted or base mounted option. Colour variants and weatherproof options are also available.